Report A Concern

How Are We Doing?
This is an important question that every public service agency asks their customers.  The City of McFarland is committed to providing the best quality service to our community.  Oftentimes, citizens receive services from the city and have no idea how to make a comment.  The City of McFarland welcomes your comments as well as your concerns.  Should you have a comment or complaint regarding streets, sewer, refuse and recycling, water, or transit, you may obtain a copy of our Complaint Form in the following locations:

Once you access the online complaint form, you will need to print it out, complete it, and either bring it or mail it to:

Adam Cabrera, Assistant Public Works Director
City of McFarland
401 W. Kern Ave
McFarland, CA 93250

In person:

  • You may obtain a copy of the citizen complaint form at City Hall.

How to File a Complaint/Comment

If you wish to file a formal complaint, it will be necessary for you to complete the complaint form.  Complaints will be taken by telephone, anonymously, or by mail.  We will investigate all complaints to the best of our ability.

How a Complaint is Handled
If you file a complaint, it will be sent to the Public Works Director for review.  Routine investigations are generally completed within 30 days however, based on extenuating circumstances, an investigation may take longer.  You will be notified in writing that your complaint was received.  You will also be notified of the results of the investigation.