Filing a Claim

To File a Claim You Must:

1. File a Claim with the City Clerk.

2. Make Certain the claim is against the City of McFarland and not another public entity.

3. Completed forms must be mailed or delivered on time to the City Clerk at 401 W. Kern Ave, McFarland, CA 93250.  Where space is insufficient, use additional paper and identify information by paragraph number.

4. You must sign the claim form at the bottom, and each attached sheet.


For additional information please contact the City Clerk.